Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Beware the troll
Wed May 10, 2017 11:53 pm by Trinity

» December to remember 2013.
Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:28 am by MrBrewskee

» Any idea or suggestion?
Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

» Official SKAAR Help Thread
Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 am by Helas007

» Official ALPHA BAHAMUT Help Thread
Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am by Helas007

» Restaurant Day Wroclaw
Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am by Helas007

» The King Maker
Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am by Helas007

» Festival Games
Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 am by Helas007

» Purchase Links for Generals from the Oracle
Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 am by Helas007

Any idea or suggestion?

Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am by Helas007

I am Helas, I don't know is this is a correct place to post my question here.

I am in Ontario, Canada and living here in a rental apartment. I am looking for a good place to build my new home. If anyone here from Canada please give me any suggestion. Thanks.


Home Builders in Brisbane

Comments: 0

My Little Intro.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:38 pm by Helas007

Hello to all,
         I'm new here at this community. I learned about this from a friend. I think I needed to let out my feelings and I hope a lot here can help me out so I joined this community. I hope it will be nice to meet you all. Thanks.

Comments: 0

Death of MSCA???

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 am by MrBrewskee

Good day friends this is your ever loving Mr.Brewskee. The end of the year is drawing to a close. Very Happy Very Happy I have heard rumors that myspace is rolling out with a new format and myspace castle age may die as a result. Most members already know of the lack of support from phoenix age to update code and add new content. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I really think this might be the end of MSCA. If thats the case …

Comments: 2

Magical Monster List site Down?

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 am by The Sandmann

Does anyone know if we have an alternate Magical Monster list? When I access the multi-url Magical Monster list I get the "account has been suspended" page. If someone has suggestions I am all ears, I dont want to start any monsters if I cant list them.

Comments: 7

Greetings VK

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 am by kobo

Kobo here, moving in. G'day DoR, VK and everyone! You can come back and play it now Very Happy

I need to get an add link sorted. I'll have a read around and see what info I can pick up. I do have the links from DoR's sig on the other forums. If there's anything I need to know please hook me up with a link etc.

Cheers.

Comments: 3

Slow Kills

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 pm by The Great Rider

hey folks I'd like to slow kill Matthew's War of the Red Plains. can you remove the click link plz so I can get more dmg in

Comments: 3

So I just started a CA account of Facebook...

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm by Castel

just to kill time while my main toon's on MSpace take time to reload on stamina and energy.

Those bastards have greater content, easier gifting(and more of them), the gobbo emporium and other general guffery.
Still, I like the M_ one better for some reason, most likely due to the VK community.

Do any other VK'ers have accounts over there? I could not find any VK group. If I got any interest for …

Comments: 13

hall of stupid questions.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 am by grim29

where do i find zarevok's sword?

do you get battle points from raids?

anyone else feel free to ask questions. and thank you before hand to those that answer our questions.

Comments: 79

cant access MOB lists

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am by bogrog

You don't have permission to access /l/29H on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.


Comments: 1


King Hrothbeort's level 20 ATM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Link Address

Post  Trinity on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:27 pm

When I click on that link, I get the keep of one of my own characters, Gem. What's up with that?
avatar
Trinity
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-09-22

Back to top Go down

Broken link

Post  Trinity on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:44 pm

Just tried with another level 20 character. Same result. Try just posting your myspace ID number and I will make the keep link myself. Is this and ATM, or do you just want your character tested? If it is an ATM, then post the attack and defense stats so people will know if they can beat it.

My 3 level 20 "Gem" characters have armies of between 100 and 280 valor knights with gladiator swords. Their attack/defense is between 30/140 and 50/240.
avatar
Trinity
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: King Hrothbeort's level 20 ATM

Post  Death of Rats on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:00 am

ATMs on CA are not about always winning. They are about testing. If you can beat it, you get BPs. It's not about whether you can or can't beat it. A loss is a way of showing honor to the other player. This is a long-standing tradition in Castle Age.

_________________
The Knights descend as a storm leaving destruction and carnage... and hope.
avatar
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Posts : 361
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 36
Location : Washington

http://www.valerianknights.com

Back to top Go down

Re: King Hrothbeort's level 20 ATM

Post  King Hrothbeort on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:22 pm

My ID is 2247921198 I think you have to be level 20 - 29 to attack me, but I would think that everyone should be able to see my keep.

I mean ATM in the sense that anyone who attacks me may attack as much as they want, not that I give you my stats and you figure out who will win or lose before hand and then only attack if you're going to win, that doesn't sound fun at all.

The main purpose of this is to make sure I get my keep link correct so that whoever wants to may attack when I reach level 80 (presuming the gauntlet is the same here as on Facebook).
avatar
King Hrothbeort

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: King Hrothbeort's level 20 ATM

Post  Death of Rats on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Level 80 is correct, sir. And the second tier seems to be level 140. That's the lowest I see on my battle list these days.

_________________
The Knights descend as a storm leaving destruction and carnage... and hope.
avatar
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Posts : 361
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 36
Location : Washington

http://www.valerianknights.com

Back to top Go down

Re: King Hrothbeort's level 20 ATM

Post  Death of Rats on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:25 pm

King Hrothbeort wrote:My ID is 2247921198 I think you have to be level 20 - 29 to attack me, but I would think that everyone should be able to see my keep.

I mean ATM in the sense that anyone who attacks me may attack as much as they want, not that I give you my stats and you figure out who will win or lose before hand and then only attack if you're going to win, that doesn't sound fun at all.

The main purpose of this is to make sure I get my keep link correct so that whoever wants to may attack when I reach level 80 (presuming the gauntlet is the same here as on Facebook).

Your id is actually 47921198.

That weird extra 22 is one of the more difficult parts of MS links. I changed the link in your initial post in this thread and it works now.

_________________
The Knights descend as a storm leaving destruction and carnage... and hope.
avatar
Death of Rats
VK-Diva
VK-Diva

Posts : 361
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 36
Location : Washington

http://www.valerianknights.com

Back to top Go down

Re: King Hrothbeort's level 20 ATM

Post  King Hrothbeort on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Death of Rats wrote:
King Hrothbeort wrote:My ID is 2247921198 I think you have to be level 20 - 29 to attack me, but I would think that everyone should be able to see my keep.

I mean ATM in the sense that anyone who attacks me may attack as much as they want, not that I give you my stats and you figure out who will win or lose before hand and then only attack if you're going to win, that doesn't sound fun at all.

The main purpose of this is to make sure I get my keep link correct so that whoever wants to may attack when I reach level 80 (presuming the gauntlet is the same here as on Facebook).

Your id is actually 47921198.

That weird extra 22 is one of the more difficult parts of MS links. I changed the link in your initial post in this thread and it works now.

Thank you Smile For some reason there were four 2's in there and I only deleted two of them. Glad its working now.
avatar
King Hrothbeort

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

King H's ATM

Post  Trinity on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:24 pm

King H, my level 29 character "Gem" just hit you for one duel and one invade. I used 280 valor knights with 280 gladiator swords to beat you in invade. I used Penelope against your Mercedes to beat you in duel. I did not use any elite guard. I don't really want to attack more than that.

I recently used Gem to attack and beat a level 32 army of 501 phoenixes.
avatar
Trinity
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-09-22

Back to top Go down

ATM of Test Character

Post  Trinity on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:41 pm

DoR, when I put my card into an ATM, I expect to get money out every time. If it only worked some of the time, I think people would be really annoyed. It may be longstanding CA tradition to call a test character an ATM, but I think there needs to be a differentiation between the two.

A person who sets up a character to be tested would not be happy if it was chained 2-300 times a day. When I set up an ATM in CA, I want people to chain it and get as many battle points as they can. I will do everything I can to make sure they win including broadcasting my stats and even reducing my army to one if that is what they want. The main thing is to get them the battle points they want. I would be VERY happy if my level 53 rank 11 ATM were beaten 5-600 times a day, and will help anyone who wants to do that.

avatar
Trinity
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: King Hrothbeort's level 20 ATM

Post  King Hrothbeort on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:36 am

Trinity wrote:King H, my level 29 character "Gem" just hit you for one duel and one invade. I used 280 valor knights with 280 gladiator swords to beat you in invade. I used Penelope against your Mercedes to beat you in duel. I did not use any elite guard. I don't really want to attack more than that.

I recently used Gem to attack and beat a level 32 army of 501 phoenixes.

Thank you for your visit. You must have been leveling really slowly to save up enough to buy all that.
You can probably find targets that'll give you way more BP than I do.
avatar
King Hrothbeort

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: King Hrothbeort's level 20 ATM

Post  King Hrothbeort on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:40 am

Trinity wrote:DoR, when I put my card into an ATM, I expect to get money out every time. If it only worked some of the time, I think people would be really annoyed. It may be longstanding CA tradition to call a test character an ATM, but I think there needs to be a differentiation between the two.

A person who sets up a character to be tested would not be happy if it was chained 2-300 times a day. When I set up an ATM in CA, I want people to chain it and get as many battle points as they can. I will do everything I can to make sure they win including broadcasting my stats and even reducing my army to one if that is what they want. The main thing is to get them the battle points they want. I would be VERY happy if my level 53 rank 11 ATM were beaten 5-600 times a day, and will help anyone who wants to do that.


I agree the term ATM doesn't really make sense. They were originally posted by higher level players who are at the bottom of a Tier and can't lose any BP, offering themselves up to be chained for as many BP as people want. Of course they're still used for that. But the term has come to include anyone posting their keep link and inviting challengers as well.
avatar
King Hrothbeort

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Level 20 character

Post  Trinity on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:13 pm

King H, The level 20 character I attacked you with was a failed experimental build that I abandoned and only reactivated for the last PvPvM. Unfortunately, there were no other level 20 players.
avatar
Trinity
VK-Warlord
VK-Warlord

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: King Hrothbeort's level 20 ATM

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum